Join our Third Thursday Legal Workshop on wills, trusts, probate, powers of attorney and more.
Our Third Thursday of the month is a no fee educational workshop on wills, trusts, powers of attorney and estate planning. By offering these free workshops to our community, individuals gain trust in us and our broad knowledge of the law.
Call today to register – RSVP is required.
Richfield office workshop is at 5:30pm by Jeff McKenna.
Hurricane office worshop is at 10:00am by Joseph Prete.
Mesquite office workshop is at noon by Adam Anderson.
St. George office offers two workshops at noon and 5:30 by Ron Hill.
There is no cost but reservations are required. We host a variety of estate planning topics including:
- What is probate?
- What is the difference between a trust and a will?
- What if I relocated to a new state?
- What happens if I die without a will?
- Who needs a trust?
- What do I do with healthcare documents?
- Can I provide for my pets in my estate plan?
- What happens if I become physically or mentally incapacitated?
- And more!
Start Time(s) 12PM & 5:30PM
43 South 100 East
Start Time 5:30PM
159 N Main Street
Start Time 12PM
590 West Mesquite Boulevard
Start Time 10AM
52 South 850 West